Terms of Service
Last updated on December 15, 2015.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Service.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Peek users.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability, all as determined by applicable law.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to Peek, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Peek page is rendered or displayed in a user's device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not impose or attempt to impose on Peek an unreasonably large load on the Service’s infrastructure or make automated use of the Services.
- Peek reserves the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- Peek may make changes to the materials, products, features and services available on the Service at any time without notice.
The Service, including patents, copyrights, logos, trademarks and trade secrets are legally owned by Peek. These rights apply inter alia to the computer code of the Service, graphical design, products, company names, etc. All contents of Peek are protected by copyright and trademark rights, except as specifically permitted herein.
The Service and other material available through Peek are provided "As Is", "at Your Own Risk" and "As Available" without any warranties whatsoever, express or implied. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the Service or other material on Peek.
All other warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property are specifically excluded and disclaimed. We do not warrant that the Service will meet User’s requirements and that the operation of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free, or that Peek or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or bugs. We make no warranty regarding the quality of any products, service, information or content obtained through Peek or the Service or the accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any content obtained through Peek or the Service.
Limitation of Liability
We, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost savings, lost data, business interruption or other special, consequential or incidental damages) arising out of or relating to the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards and personnel policies, consistent with applicable laws that are designed to guard the Service, Peek, and our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your information, we will reasonably attempt to notify you as necessary so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using your most current email address on record with us.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
We make no representation that the services offered through Peek are appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Services offered through Peek do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Any claim relating to Peek or use of the Service will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or related to your use of the Service will be brought in, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts in the district of Los Angeles, California, United States of America. You hereby agree to waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and agree that process may be served in a manner authorized by applicable law or court rule. If any term or provision of this legal notice is for any reason held to be invalid, such invalidity shall not affect any other term or provision, and this legal notice shall be interpreted as if such term or provision had never been contained in this legal notice.