Last updated on December 15, 2015.
Welcome to Peek (“Peek”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). Peek (the “Service”) provides a fast and easy way for you to share photo check-ins with your friends. With just a few taps, you can snap a personal photo and share your location!
Information We Collect
Information you provide to us directly:
- Your username, password, name, email address, and optional phone number when you register for a Peek account
- The photos that you take, including your location and/or place that you check-in to
Finding friends on Peek:
- To find and add friends, simply type in your friends’ usernames and we will perform a search on the Service
- Connecting your address book will allow you to find friends in your contacts list who use Peek
- Connecting your address book will also allow you to invite your contacts to the Service
- You may only share photo check-ins to your friends on the Service
- We use third party analytics tools to measure traffic and usage trends for the Service
- The analytics tools are designed so that we can gauge the activity on our Service so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User
How we use your information:
In addition to the specific uses previously mentioned, we may also use your information to:
- Help you quickly access your information when you log in
- Automatically log you in if you are already signed in
- Provide personalized content to you and others to improve your Peek experience
- Diagnose or fix technical problems
- Develop and test new features
Sharing of Information:
We will NEVER rent or sell your information to third parties outside Peek without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
- The only parties that will have access to your information will be the third-party organizations that help us provide the “Service” to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.